International Management for FIFA 17 Career Mode

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Breaks-Board Foren-Übersicht -> Offtopic
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
u4fifa

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Aug 15, 2016 8:30    Titel: International Management for FIFA 17 Career Mode Antworten mit Zitat

FIFA 17 Career Mode new feature will show on Gamescom. Before you go thinking International Management has changed just because I put a larger header on this topic; it hasn't. But it is now more intrusive than ever, if that was even possible. After just four games of my Man United career I was presented with a job offer from the Venezuelan National Team, and then Belgium, Ireland, Slovenia, Bolivia, Croatia, England, Australia and countless others as the season progressed. Besides if you want to buy fifa 17 xbox 360 coins, our site must be your first choice.

First and foremost, it is ridiculous to be getting International job offers in your first season as a manager, let alone in your first few games. Perhaps, if you had a truly exceptional campaign you might start receiving overtures in April or May but even that's at a push. And what you certainly wouldn't get is more than twelve separate International job offers in a single calendar year. There's no way to turn it off either, so it looks like we're all going to have to endure the constant email spam from the Federated States of Micronesia who for some reason see us, as the men to lead them to glory.

Now more information about FIFA 17 you can find at www.u4fifa.com. Here for more FIFA 17 fun!
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Breaks-Board Foren-Übersicht -> Offtopic Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.