Hotmail or popularly known as Outlook, is an internet email service, or you can say the oldest email service acquired by Microsoft Corporation. Signing in to the Hotmail account is a simple process, and you have to offer some basic information. And here are all the pieces of information you need to sing in. Once you follow these steps, you will get instant access to Microsoft account.
This Hotmail sign in the step by step guide will help you create and use your Hotmail Account services. Hotmail was introduced by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smit years ago and then taken by Microsoft. Even after 24+ years, it is a popular platform for sending and receiving emails and use Microsoft’s tons of service.
Login Into Hotmail
Hotmail Sign In
- Open your web browser and type any of the following: https://live.com, https://hotmail.com, https://outlook.com
Input Hotmail ID or Phone or Skype Handle
- Now, you can see the login screen. Here enter our registered email address, skype ID, or mobile number and click on next.
Note: You can create a new outlook account from the same screen if you don’t have one.
- Now enter the password. Note that your password is case sensitive, and hence you have to be careful while entering a password.
Note: If you forget your password, do not worry. You can quickly recover the password by clicking on the forget password link at the bottom of the page.
- Now check the box titled as Keep me signed in if you want to stay login for a long time or using a personal computer or own laptop.
- Please wait for a few seconds, and you are logging into our Hotmail account.
- You can see the inbox and other options from here. Now enjoy Hotmail and its service.