Sometimes we have more than one Outlook mail account due to personal or professional reasons. And the good part of the Outlook service is you can add multiple accounts. How? Here are the steps.
- Open your outlook account with the right credentials.
- Now click on the setting icon from the top of the screen.
- A popup menu will appear on the screen. Scroll down and click on Options.
- Next click on Mail >> Accounts >> Connected accounts.
- Now, Click on other email accounts.
- At last, enter your email address and password in the respective field, and you are done!
These are simple 6 steps to add another Outlook mail account. What do you say; easy or not?