A signature in Hotmail gives a more professional and personalized look to your email. It gains trust and builds a professional image among colleges and friends. You can easily add your signature in Hotmail with few steps. And today, we have listed the same thing in this post. Look at it to know more about creating a signature in Hotmail.
- first of all, login to your Hotmail account to add a signature in Hotmail.
- Next, click on the setting icon from the top right corner of the screen and navigate options.
- Go to Layout >> Email signature >> Create a new signature.
- Now, add a personalized touch to your signature by changing the font or adding images or hyperlinks.
- Next, tick the boxes titled as: Automatically include my signature on new messages I compose” & “Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to” and click on the save tab.
- Now, your signature is saved, and it will be attached to all your composed email automatically.
It is all about steps to Create a Signature in Hotmail (Outlook). It’s relatively straightforward and easy. Try once, and your Hotmail email looks professional all of a sudden.